Wednesday 22 May 2019

I went to Stardome

Image result for how old is the universe This image is the universe
Image result for io saturn moonHey guys I went to StarDome and I enjoyed it. I have actually been there before the school trip. We went to the planetarium and I learnt the where planets are at. I learnt that IO has a lot of active volcanoes                                                                                                                   This image is IOImage result for stardome building
Image result for stardomeWe live in the Milky Way. Its called Milky Way because it has a lot of white things called stars

So these are the images in StarDome




2 comments:

  1. ronin i really like your blog and how many pictures you added and how much information you have. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora. Thanks for your comment. A challenge I faced was my information and images about the planet. Have you tried this before? Blog ya later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.