Friday 16 August 2019

Everest Writing

Beginning I was getting ready to be the first to climb Mount Wycheproof Everest.
                                   I began Climbing Everest and then I got tired already
                                   I wanted to quit but I kept going and going

Middle     I saw 1000s of people falling of Mt Everest
                                 I was out of breath
                                 I found a sherpa who helped me get to the top
End          I got to the summit of Mountain Wycheproof Everest
                               Now to go down. I was sliding off the Tall mountain and hit a
                               hard rock. Almost died. So I was going down in a safer way.
                               After 10 hours finally got to the bottom of Everest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.