Friday 22 March 2019

Culture Unity day

HEY GUYS today we celebrated Cultural Unity day. This is at the cultural unity day. We had a photo from Mrs O'shea/Rachael O'shea/Rachael

We got in the school assembly and we did 2 minutes of silence due to the people in Christchurch being shot in a mosque attack. We also did some parades of our cultures and races



Here is another image







Also we heard Luca's Romanian dad Mike telling us about a story
But i forgot IT. We also asked him questions about Romania

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ronan I'm Luke from Rm 24, I really liked your post about cultural day. It was fun that we got to play games and stuff like that and it definitely was a fun Friday to me. What was your favourite thing about cultural day?Blog ya later Ronan 😎
    My blog https://odslukea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Ronan. Thanks for your comment. A challenge that I faced completing this tab was adding the images and words.
      Have you tried to post a Cultural unity day blog post?
      My favourite thing was the festival.
      Blog you later, Luke

      Delete
  2. kia,ora Ronan my name is Hazel and im from Owairaka district school in room 24. I really liked your post about cultural unity day. I liked the bit when we sang the song under the southern skys. Have you ever sang that song. Be sure to check out my blog https://odshazel.blogspot.com blog you later. Hazel .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Hazel. Thanks for your blog comment. A challenge that I faced was adding words and images to this blog post. Have you ever tried making a blog post about Cultural Unity day? I did sing the under southern skies song. Blog you later.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.