Wednesday 10 April 2019

100 challenge



This is my one hundred words challenge.







this writing is under neath this text here


this is the writing

I would feel scared when skydiving and weird because I will think that I will die. It will feel like it’s coming closer. I would see the ground and also see lots of clouds. I will also see planes if there are any planes or if its a mirage. I will also think i will die. I will hear winds, I will smell more oxygen. I will also say how I got so high is by jumping of a plane. I also will say it is very very very scary. It will possibly creep my out. It’s scary. It’s just scary. It will feel cold.


there is a mistake.
there is one hundred and five/105 words on this not exactly one hundred/100

This is the picture prompt





4 comments:

  1. Hello Ronan my name is Jared from rm 8. I realy like that you described how you would feel if you went skydiving. If I was sky diving I would feel the same way if I was skydiving. I hope you have a good term.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Jared. Thanks for your comment. A challenge that I faced when completing this task was the senses. Have you tried something like this before? Blog ya later Jared

      Delete
  2. kia ora my is fila and im from room 23 at owairaka district school. i really liked your blog post about your 100 word challenge i remember when i did something like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Fila. Thanks for your comment. A challenge that I faced when completing this task was the writing. Have you ever done exactly 100 words? Blog ya later.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.